Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Mystifyingly Glad Radio at Live365

I've decided to take Mystifyingly Glad to the Internet Airwaves. Starting today you can tune into Mystifyingly Glad at Live365. The new streaming Mystifyingly Glad features 12 hours of your favorite retro-pop sounds with new tracks being added on a near daily basis. Unlike the podcast I won't have to sift through my collection to find those rare tracks that the RIAA, BMI, ASCAP and the rest aren't likely to take an unhealthy interest in. On Live365 I can post anything and not worry about licensing and royalties - Live365 takes care of all of that for me.

I'll still post the occasional podcast but this blog will also now become the Mystifyingly Glad Radio headquarters with frequent playlist updates, news and the occasional promotion or contest. I'll also be setting up a request link in the near future.

Please stop by Mystifyingly Glad Radio and give it a listen - it's free!